You Weren’t Born to be Mediocre – Were You?
Isn’t this true – we’re often looking outside of ourselves for what will make us happy right?
Well my friends the first thing to change when you find yourself frustrated, disappointed, sad, depressed, angry, and any other emotion you can think of is to look WITHIN for the change.
I’ve coached hundreds of people over the course of twenty years and have found emphatically NOTHING changes (permanently) until you change your ATTITUDE, PERSPECTIVE, and EXPECTATIONS!
Here a a few suggestions to get you started:
1. Have a big enough WHY to help you make better decisions that support and are CONGRUENT with your biggest PRIORITY (notice I didn’t say it in the plural sense?)
2. See the events of life as opportunities for your intended growth rather than something to avoid
3. Take better care of yourself: Sleep, Hydration, Exercise, Nutrition, and Vitamin D aka sunshine
4. Have a coach or accountability partner to call on when you are feeling insecure about your choices etc.
5. Have a gratitude journal and write in it every morning and evening. Just bullet points are enough. Just keep your focus on what’s RIGHT and not what’s wrong.
If this speaks to you and would appreciate an opportunity to work one-on-one with me then by all means hit me in the DM and we’ll talk over coffee to see what we can do together to make your life what it SHOULD be now and not play the SOMEDAY game!
You weren’t born for mediocrity!!!!!!!!
#NoExcusesCoach #Mindset #Confidence #Courage #Determination #Goals #Success #NoRegrets #UNSTOPPABLE